Update (10/16/19): October 12th, 2019 saw the first episode uploaded to my podcast hosting platform. Late in the evening on October 15th, 2019, I was notified by iTunes that the podcast was approved and can now be found on that platform, or by clicking here. Of course, if you’re like me, the phone app is still the best way to download. Upon first look, I only noticed one problem (I’m sure there may be more, so please let me know if you find any additional errors), which was that my donation button did not work, but I believe I got that fixed early this morning… because I know how much you’d like to send me some money! 🙂
As for this podcast in general, I wanted a show that was unedited and free-flowing, and that meant a few blunders, repeated points, long pauses, and perhaps some “not so great” explanations occurred. But I wanted to stick with this format for a couple reasons: 1) This effort is also a part of my ongoing “personal work.” Being ridiculed and humiliated for much of my childhood led me to developing an unhealthy level of perfectionism, so it’s a bit of a risk to leave the sloppiness in these episodes (but if I didn’t… I would edit for days, and nothing would ever get published). Even after a vast amount of therapy, I still hear myself slightly different while I’m recording than I do when I listen back. As I continue to grow in my own healing journey, I hope that gap continues to close… and, this format will aid in that self-assessment. 2) I think there are some nuances that can be caught with a “live” feel (which I personally prefer), vs. knowing things will be cut and edited later. Now, I’m not saying I won’t ever edit, especially if a guest wishes, but I would like to keep it to a minimum. I hope the end product is worth it, and that some important and beneficial pieces come through. While this podcast is now available on iTunes, if you’d prefer to listen to any of the first three episodes from this site directly, simply hit the play button on any of the episodes below. Thank you for your support in this effort!
If you would like to financially support this podcast, there are two ways:
- If you shop on Amazon, please consider using my affiliate link, and a small portion of the proceeds from your purchase will come back to me at no cost to you (Amazon kicks back a small percentage). Please click here for access through my affiliate link.
- If you would like to make a donation through my PayPal account, please click the button below. Your support is very much appreciated!
If you would like to check out any of the podcasts I’ve had the pleasure of being a guest on, you may find those links below (yes, it’s much easier to find and listen on iTunes, but this way, you at least know what to look for):
- This was the very first podcast I was a guest on, A Millennial’s Guide To Saving The World with Anya Kaats. Please click here.
- I also had the opportunity recently to sit down with best-selling author, Dr. Christopher Ryan, on his Tangentially Speaking podcast to talk more about the personal side of my journey and how it has influenced my work with others. You can find the episode by clicking here.
- Most recently, I was a guest on The Medicine Path Podcast with Brian James, yoga teacher and psychedelic integration counselor. You can find that episode by clicking here.
Note: more quests requests are coming, so please check back periodically to see if a new episode has been released.
Disclosure: These episodes are intended to aid you in making the best determinations for yourself when it comes to your mental-health; however, it is important to note that I am not recommending you follow any suggestion without the help of a qualified counselor or guide who knows your situation better than I do. Nothing discussed in these episodes constitutes “therapy,” and I am not acting as a “therapist” to anyone in this medium. These discussions are intended for an audience that has the outside therapeutic resources that may directly facilitate their own healing.